Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

#51 2012-03-26 18:25:19

Codpiece
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2011-11-12
Posts: 3281
PM

Re: season 32

candyman415 wrote:

Seson 35/36, upstart team Thunder Slam will be competing and kicking butt.

Awesome!  Bro, if I have an available player and if you have an opening....I would love to place a player on your team. We need quality owners to keep the game fresh.......I like your confidence. It drowns out the self-importance.

Last edited by Codpiece (2012-03-26 18:28:27)


Sunshine Swing

Offline

 

#52 2012-03-26 18:31:06

Codpiece
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2011-11-12
Posts: 3281
PM

Re: season 32

Codpiece wrote:

rhekz wrote:

candyman415 wrote:

Seson 35/36, upstart team Thunder Slam will be competing and kicking butt.

and they thought that it was easy. Same story

What do you mean?

Ttt


Sunshine Swing

Offline

 

#53 2012-03-26 18:52:56

RangryRanga
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2011-07-18
Posts: 136
PM

Re: season 32

Codpiece wrote:

candyman415 wrote:

Seson 35/36, upstart team Thunder Slam will be competing and kicking butt.

Awesome!  Bro, if I have an available player and if you have an opening....I would love to place a player on your team. We need quality owners to keep the game fresh.......I like your confidence. It drowns out the self-importance.

Its a long way to the top

Offline

 

#54 2012-03-26 21:30:15

rhekz
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Philippines
Registered: 2009-05-02
Posts: 3580
PM

Re: season 32

RangryRanga wrote:

Codpiece wrote:

candyman415 wrote:

Seson 35/36, upstart team Thunder Slam will be competing and kicking butt.

Awesome!  Bro, if I have an available player and if you have an opening....I would love to place a player on your team. We need quality owners to keep the game fresh.......I like your confidence. It drowns out the self-importance.

Its a long way to the top

very.


Captain - Three Stars and A Sun - Classic(S25) | Jordan(S20,21,22,23) [20 Seasons - 5 Titles] - Retired
Captain - Blaze Armada - Jordan (S30)
Co-Captain - Space Jam (C/S31); The Buckeye Tigers (C/S32); Horsemen of The Apocalypse (J/S19); TSK (C/S21)
HBA AllStars (C/S26); Extra Westerners (W/S29) - 12 Titles

Offline

 

#55 2012-03-26 21:39:36

Defensive side
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2010-03-31
Posts: 1971
PM

Re: season 32

rhekz wrote:

RangryRanga wrote:

Codpiece wrote:


Awesome!  Bro, if I have an available player and if you have an opening....I would love to place a player on your team. We need quality owners to keep the game fresh.......I like your confidence. It drowns out the self-importance.

Its a long way to the top

very.

I've been trying for many seasons and I haven't got anywhere past Elite 8


North American Spartans - Michael Alarcon | Since S16

Offline

 

#56 2012-03-26 21:52:20

jrwafu
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Bilatatngal Boto Lami City
Registered: 2009-08-07
Posts: 9678
PM  Website

Re: season 32

^ reflect on ur numbers bata. then asks ur self if u can do it or not.


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/30330.jpg
Public Enemies s37,41 champs 2rings | A Piece Of Art S33,34,36,40 champs 4rings
The Great Pretenders S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 champs 12rings

Offline

 

#57 2012-03-26 22:00:55

jrwafu
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Bilatatngal Boto Lami City
Registered: 2009-08-07
Posts: 9678
PM  Website

Re: season 32

@Thunder Slam, yeah ur team will surely be able to compete with top teams in that time(35/36), if u start TEAM ratting today.


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/30330.jpg
Public Enemies s37,41 champs 2rings | A Piece Of Art S33,34,36,40 champs 4rings
The Great Pretenders S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 champs 12rings

Offline

 

#58 2012-03-26 22:10:13

Codpiece
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2011-11-12
Posts: 3281
PM

Re: season 32

I don't get all the acrimony directed towards Thunder Slam. 

Keep training, bro!  We need good players and owners!


Sunshine Swing

Offline

 

#59 2012-03-26 22:21:26

DaStarCity
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2010-10-10
Posts: 1151
PM

Re: season 32

Codpiece wrote:

I don't get all the acrimony directed towards Thunder Slam. 

Keep training, bro!  We need good players and owners!

agreed....and good game buckdaddy


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/4031.jpg
Classic: Public Enemies |captain|, A Piece of Art
Jordan: Quarter Billion Boys |captain|

Offline

 

#60 2012-03-26 22:37:35

cking
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Phoenix
Registered: 2009-01-26
Posts: 5829
PM

Re: season 32

GG NAP..


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/27591.jpg

Jordan Champions S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 TGP. Classic Champions S33,S34,S36 A Piece of Art S37,S41 Public Enemies S51,S53,S54,S55,S56,S59,S60,S61 PATS S64,S65,S70,S73,74,75,76,77,80,81,82,83,85,86,87,88,89 THU, West Champions S54,S58,S59,83 CR VETS

Offline

 

#61 2012-03-26 23:26:37

candyman415
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2009-01-20
Posts: 163
PM

Re: season 32

know there is a long way to go, but also wanted to get are team name out there and not just another random team on the board smile

Offline

 

#62 2012-03-27 22:49:44

cking
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Phoenix
Registered: 2009-01-26
Posts: 5829
PM

Re: season 32

GG BA...


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/27591.jpg

Jordan Champions S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 TGP. Classic Champions S33,S34,S36 A Piece of Art S37,S41 Public Enemies S51,S53,S54,S55,S56,S59,S60,S61 PATS S64,S65,S70,S73,74,75,76,77,80,81,82,83,85,86,87,88,89 THU, West Champions S54,S58,S59,83 CR VETS

Offline

 

#63 2012-03-28 22:16:30

cking
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Phoenix
Registered: 2009-01-26
Posts: 5829
PM

Re: season 32

cking wrote:

GG NAP..


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/27591.jpg

Jordan Champions S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 TGP. Classic Champions S33,S34,S36 A Piece of Art S37,S41 Public Enemies S51,S53,S54,S55,S56,S59,S60,S61 PATS S64,S65,S70,S73,74,75,76,77,80,81,82,83,85,86,87,88,89 THU, West Champions S54,S58,S59,83 CR VETS

Offline

 

#64 2012-03-28 22:51:50

Urbanstien
The People's Mod
Accomplishments: 0
From: Pot fields of PA
Registered: 2008-06-05
Posts: 15782
PM

Re: season 32

cking wrote:

cking wrote:

GG NAP..


Still getting High after all these years.....
Weed and OJ has kept me going for years
W&W is the way I roll, (Women & Weed)
http://www.freesportsbet.com/urb420.html

Offline

 

#65 2012-03-29 23:57:44

cking
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Phoenix
Registered: 2009-01-26
Posts: 5829
PM

Re: season 32

cking wrote:

GG BA...


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/27591.jpg

Jordan Champions S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 TGP. Classic Champions S33,S34,S36 A Piece of Art S37,S41 Public Enemies S51,S53,S54,S55,S56,S59,S60,S61 PATS S64,S65,S70,S73,74,75,76,77,80,81,82,83,85,86,87,88,89 THU, West Champions S54,S58,S59,83 CR VETS

Offline

 

#66 2012-03-30 22:40:46

cking
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Phoenix
Registered: 2009-01-26
Posts: 5829
PM

Re: season 32

cking wrote:

cking wrote:

GG NAP..


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/27591.jpg

Jordan Champions S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 TGP. Classic Champions S33,S34,S36 A Piece of Art S37,S41 Public Enemies S51,S53,S54,S55,S56,S59,S60,S61 PATS S64,S65,S70,S73,74,75,76,77,80,81,82,83,85,86,87,88,89 THU, West Champions S54,S58,S59,83 CR VETS

Offline

 

#67 2012-03-31 22:49:52

cking
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Phoenix
Registered: 2009-01-26
Posts: 5829
PM

Re: season 32

GG Buck...


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/27591.jpg

Jordan Champions S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 TGP. Classic Champions S33,S34,S36 A Piece of Art S37,S41 Public Enemies S51,S53,S54,S55,S56,S59,S60,S61 PATS S64,S65,S70,S73,74,75,76,77,80,81,82,83,85,86,87,88,89 THU, West Champions S54,S58,S59,83 CR VETS

Offline

 

#68 2012-04-01 23:04:14

cking
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Phoenix
Registered: 2009-01-26
Posts: 5829
PM

Re: season 32

cking wrote:

GG Buck...


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/27591.jpg

Jordan Champions S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 TGP. Classic Champions S33,S34,S36 A Piece of Art S37,S41 Public Enemies S51,S53,S54,S55,S56,S59,S60,S61 PATS S64,S65,S70,S73,74,75,76,77,80,81,82,83,85,86,87,88,89 THU, West Champions S54,S58,S59,83 CR VETS

Offline

 

#69 2012-04-01 23:27:58

Urbanstien
The People's Mod
Accomplishments: 0
From: Pot fields of PA
Registered: 2008-06-05
Posts: 15782
PM

Re: season 32

cking wrote:

cking wrote:

GG Buck...

yeah gg


Still getting High after all these years.....
Weed and OJ has kept me going for years
W&W is the way I roll, (Women & Weed)
http://www.freesportsbet.com/urb420.html

Offline

 

#70 2012-04-02 21:55:32

Defensive side
Member
Accomplishments: 0
Registered: 2010-03-31
Posts: 1971
PM

Re: season 32

TGP seems to be unstoppable so far


North American Spartans - Michael Alarcon | Since S16

Offline

 

#71 2012-04-02 21:58:39

Urbanstien
The People's Mod
Accomplishments: 0
From: Pot fields of PA
Registered: 2008-06-05
Posts: 15782
PM

Re: season 32

Must be all that clean livin we do big_smile


Still getting High after all these years.....
Weed and OJ has kept me going for years
W&W is the way I roll, (Women & Weed)
http://www.freesportsbet.com/urb420.html

Offline

 

#72 2012-04-02 22:05:18

jrwafu
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Bilatatngal Boto Lami City
Registered: 2009-08-07
Posts: 9678
PM  Website

Re: season 32

yeah http://emoticons4u.com/sport/sport23.gif


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/30330.jpg
Public Enemies s37,41 champs 2rings | A Piece Of Art S33,34,36,40 champs 4rings
The Great Pretenders S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 champs 12rings

Offline

 

#73 2012-04-02 23:31:35

cpark59
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Cairns, North Queensland.
Registered: 2008-12-11
Posts: 8663
PM

Re: season 32

One of my teams will have to beat you one game.


Sunshine Swing | S.H.I.E.L.D | Domestic Fight Club | High Hopes |Return of TL |
Sunshine Swing - S27,30, 32, 33 Runner-up, Season 28 and 29 Jordan Champions!
High Hopes Season 38 Classic Champions! We broke the curse!

Offline

 

#74 2012-04-03 00:50:20

cking
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Phoenix
Registered: 2009-01-26
Posts: 5829
PM

Re: season 32

cking wrote:

cking wrote:

GG BA...


http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/27591.jpg

Jordan Champions S25,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,40,41,42 TGP. Classic Champions S33,S34,S36 A Piece of Art S37,S41 Public Enemies S51,S53,S54,S55,S56,S59,S60,S61 PATS S64,S65,S70,S73,74,75,76,77,80,81,82,83,85,86,87,88,89 THU, West Champions S54,S58,S59,83 CR VETS

Offline

 

#75 2012-04-03 21:46:44

cpark59
Member
Accomplishments: 0
From: Cairns, North Queensland.
Registered: 2008-12-11
Posts: 8663
PM

Re: season 32

GG Pretenders, it was very close. I like the addition of a speed player on your team this season.


Sunshine Swing | S.H.I.E.L.D | Domestic Fight Club | High Hopes |Return of TL |
Sunshine Swing - S27,30, 32, 33 Runner-up, Season 28 and 29 Jordan Champions!
High Hopes Season 38 Classic Champions! We broke the curse!

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson