Court Rivals Forums

An open forum to discuss issues related to Court Rivals!

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Media
  •  » Inside Court Rivals with Kenny and Charles

#1 2010-02-07 11:40:52

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Michael Jordan
UNBA Globetrotters
Accomplishments: 39
PM  Website

Inside Court Rivals with Kenny and Charles

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/EvilGrasshoppa/Court%20Rivals/ballin8-1.jpg

Episode 1:
Noob Squad in Review:
[Charles] Noob Squad seem to be really loading up this season  Kenny.
[Kenny] You know Chuck they have been looking everywhere for talent.
[Charles] You know Kenny I think someone lit a fire under the GM's you know what.
[Kenny] I wouldn't say that given they've had a great career so far.
[Charles]Hey Kenny I think Noob Squad's gonna open some eyes very soon.
[Kenny]Well Chuck they got talent to begin with but these new guys they are bringin in will surely turn heads.
They already have G-Mike Gansey he has carried the team so far and has had some big outputs.
Yo Chuck he made it rain a few nights.
[Charles]Yah he sure did well but C-Nuno Laranjeira he's really impressed me.
He's averaged a Triple Double the last 2 seasons.
I mean Kenny the guy can flat out play on both ends and that play has earned him back 2 back Team MVP Titles.
[Kenny]Rookie PF - Kevin Garnett is playin well and they now have 2 big time big men in the middle to help C-Nuno Laranjeira out on the Defense.
The new addition of  F - Ron Artest they bolstered the Defense up quite a bit.
That didn't stop them from getting 2 more players as they signed 2 outstanding Guards with the Coolridge Brothers.
Thats it for this week tune in next game never know what Noob Squad has in store for us well I'm Kenny Smith
[Charles]and I'm Charles Barkley till next time goodnight.

=================================================================================================================

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/EvilGrasshoppa/Court%20Rivals/ballin8-1.jpg

Episode 2:
Court Rivals Future:
[Charles] Alot to talk about today Kenny.
[Kenny] You know Chuck what I been hearing is there are things coming to Court Rivals soon.
[Charles] You know Kenny your right,where should we start?Should we talk about the Fish or the Frogs Kenny?
[Kenny] Your a knucklehead Chuck how you going to compare Fish to Frogs not even in the same species haha.
[Charles]All I'm saying is we got alot to talk about Kenny where should we start?
[Kenny] You know what Chuck this Court Rivals Draft looks to be only a tremor of things to come.
[Charles] Yah I hear ya it looks to be getting organized and some ripples are being made.
[Kenny] Hey Chuck they are going as far as to hire staff to run the Big Boards,News and Media for this event.
[Charles] Yah Kenny only good things can come of this.
Looks like they already got some good teams and players entering.What do you think Kenny?
[Kenny] Chuck I got 3 words for you The Day Dreamers.Keep an eye on them to see who they draft.
They might become unstoppable.
[Charles] Yah I'm more impressed by the players that entered Kenny.
G - Dee Phense 730+ TP (Defense) looks to go in the top 10 right now and this guy G - Mr. Automatic 840+ TP (3Pt/Shooting) he can shoot the lights out and might go as the 1st Round Pick Kenny.
[Kenny] Thats it for this week tune in next episode,well I'm Kenny Smith

=================================================================================================================

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/EvilGrasshoppa/Court%20Rivals/ballin8-2.jpg

Episode 3:
Christmas Special:
[Charles] Merry Christmas Court Rivals and you to Kenny.
[Kenny] Thanks Chuck hey is my Santa hat on ok?
[Charles] Yah but can you see? How's mine?
[Kenny] Your a knucklehead Chuck you look like a big ugly elf hahaha.Its on backwards Chuck.
[Charles]I put it on that way on purpose Kenny.I think it looks good.
[Kenny] You know what Chuck Breaking News just in.A source close to us chetter has informed us Santa and his reindeer have been involved in a air accident.chetter whats the details?

chetter wrote:

Santa and his reindeer have collided with a Boeing 747 the plane was full of Al-Qaeda members.  All of these animals and people have been destroyed by the explosions.  As all the Al-Qaeda members were coincidentally suicide bombers all got on the same plane like idiots so yeah, the only real casualties here were Santa, Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, & Blitzen.

[Charles] Nooo not Santa and his reindeer.*tears fall*
[Kenny] Whoa Chuck thats the worst news I've ever heard.You know at least it stopped a terrorist attack.
[Charles] Yah Kenny thats true.News just coming in Santa and his reindeer's remains have not been found.TN has the report.

Team Nucleus wrote:

Latest news reports just in.They have not found any remains of Santa, Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, & Blitzen.
They have only found Al-Qaeda members remains.A claim was made that the remains were found but it turned up to be camel bones.
Maybe Santa and his reindeer lived. smile

[Kenny] Chuck that just got my hopes up alot thank god.
[Charles] That just made me happy Kenny.Theres a chance Santa escaped tragedy.Kenny that Santa hat looks better than your bald head.
[Kenny] My bald head your bald to knucklehead Chuck.Thats it for today well I'm Kenny Smith
[Charles]and I'm Charles Barkley Merry Christmas till next time goodnight.

Episode 4:
Special Interview Edition:
[Kenny] Welcome to a new edition of Inside Court Rivals.
[Charles] What's on tap for today Kenny?
[Kenny] Well Chuck we have 3 members of Court Rivals in the studio this evening.cking,Dukester,and cokemachine.
[Charles] What are they doing here Kenny? That guy cokemachine is in my new recliner.
[Kenny] Chill out Chuck you sat there sleeping on it for almost 5 hours.
[Charles] Nooo I slept on it for 6 hours Kenny.
[Kenny] So fellas How has your Court Rivals experience been like so far?
[cking] It's been pretty good and fun so far, enjoying 11.0 bpg so far this season.
[Dukester] Pretty good. I don't really play the "Court Rivals" part, but rather just hang around with the community - the real fun of CR.
[cokemachine] Yeah not bad. Some easy changes could be made to make it better. Like adding player numbers. I am happy with our team this season.
[Charles] Guys do you feel any changes can be made to CR to make it better and what could they be?
[cking] The site could for sure use some work haven't seen any major changes in a while but alot of people have had some good ideas in the forums.
[Dukester] I don't know, I train twice a day if possible. But, umm - have more cool updates. :3
[cokemachine] Some default nicknames would be nice and to see the MVP being chosen by mods would be good so there are no complications.
[Kenny] Are you guys comfortable? Is those chairs ok? cuz if not just take Knuckleheads chair when he leaves to eat.
[Charles] Not funny Kenny.
[cking] I'm loving Charles recliner.
[Dukester] No, not really. It's all.. er... sticky.
[cokemachine] Righto. Yes I am comfortable.
[Charles] Fellas what do you think about this Court Rivals Draft?
[cking] The draft looks like alot of work I hope it all goes well.
[Dukester] Pretty good. It needs to be more "official" and stuff, advertised more, and get more people/teams to have any success. Also, get Kazz to sponsor it, spell things right, and you'll have a good draft.
[cokemachine] Yeah it's good but might not work. I hope if the need arises and I need to chose someone I will get a good pick.
[Kenny] As of now who do you guys think will get picked 1st in the 1st Round and why?
[cking] Well from what I've seen Mr. Automatic and Dee Phense should get picked up quickly,oh Kenny did I mention my 11.0 BPG average so far this season playing teams in pro of course.
[Dukester] I don't know. Whoever's the best? :3
[cokemachine] Mr Automatic because he is a great scorer.
[Charles] Get off my recliner cking.Whoaaa felles did you feel that the room shook what was that?
[cking] ZZZZZzzzzzzzz*Sleeping on Charles recliner*
[Dukester] No, not really.
[cokemachine] Nothing moved. Are you going crazy?
[Kenny] It's an EARTHQUAKE head for the exits hey guys do you know where the exit is?
[cking] That's no earthquake Kenny that's just highlights of Knock Out King (K.O. King) knockin' that ball out of the arena!...lol.
[Dukester] Nah. I think I'll just stand here. I'm cool like that.
[cokemachine] Earthquake? I didn't feel anything. Are you trying to scare me cause if you are it isn't working.
[Kenny] Thats it for today well I'm Kenny Smith

===================================================================================================================

Episode 5:
Satans Heroes in Review:
[Kenny] Welcome to a another edition of Inside Court Rivals.
[Charles] Hey Kenny I ran 3 miles today,I'm poofed.
[Kenny] Well Chuck I'm finally glad you got off that dam recliner but we have the Satans Heroes Owner in the studio this evening *cokemachine*
[Charles] What he doing here again? That guy cokemachine is in my new recliner again Kenny.
[Kenny] Chuck forget the recliner right now man.
[Charles] After running today man that recliner sure looks nice Kenny.After the show it'll be lights out for me.
[Kenny] Welcome back to the show,Hey cokemachine how do you think Satans Heroes are fairing this season?
[cokemachine] Well Kenny, I think we are going alright but could be better since we came off a Gym Rat season. Most games have been close I think the most we lost by is about 20 points.
[Kenny] How long has Satans Heroes been around Court Rivals?
[cokemachine] We started about 10 games into season 11. We went alright in that season going 29-2 without a full team.
[Charles] Who are your top players and why?
[cokemachine] If you mean points wise then it would be Bret Murphy and Sam McGuffie who are right next to each other in total points. We all contribute to our team equally though because we have different roles. Chris Adams has been playing well lately getting 10 assists in some games.
[Kenny] Whats your plans for next season?
[cokemachine] Well next season we have decided to move to Bird for a change then probably come back season 16 (if we are still around).
[Charles] I hear your entered into the draft is this true?
[cokemachine] Yes, this is true we probably won't get anyone because we have a full team and hopefully no one will leave.
[Kenny] Who are you scouting for your 1st Round Pick?
[cokemachine] I haven't really looked into that I probably will if I know that someone is definitely leaving or when more players join.
[Charles] Will Coke Zero make a push for CR MVP in the near future?
[cokemachine] I don't think so since we are moving to Bird next season I don't think I will be able to get one because of all the better scorers like Black Rain of Full Eclipse and Kobe Bryant of RK Croquet Hoes. But you never know only time will tell.
[Kenny] What would put the Heroes over the top to make them champions?
[cokemachine] If we gym ratted again then we would have a good chance but if we don't then we won't even make a championship game. I don't have plans on gym ratting again anytime soon but if the team wants to I will take one for the team.
[Charles] You want anything to drink,It's almost New Years Day?
[cokemachine] Yeah I will have a cold one thanks.
[Kenny] What are you doing tonight for New Years Eve?
[cokemachine] Well it's my b'day so I will party.
[Charles and Kenny] Happy Birthday cokemachine!!!!!
[Kenny] Thats it for today Chuck.Well I'm Kenny Smith
[Charles]and I'm Charles Barkley till next time Happy New Year and goodnight everyone.

Episode 6:
Special Court Rivals Interview Edition:
[Kenny] Welcome to yet another edition of Inside Court Rivals.
[Charles] Hey Kenny I'm exited today. big_smile
[Kenny] Well Chuck we have 8 members of Court Rivals in the studio this evening.
Krishnasitlani,mutigers28,gochiefwahoo14,Doctor Nick,Axe-Grinder,Urbanstien,Sirvini,24Bryant24,and thechamp.
[Charles] I feel honored to be in the studio Kenny.I might just comeback out of retirement and come play with you guys.
[Kenny] I don't know about that Chuck.You gotta give up the recliner 1st man.
[Charles] Thats what I'm exited about Kenny.You see mutigers28 hes on my recliner and it doesn't bother me anymore.
I ran 5 miles today Kenny,I feel good.
[Kenny] roll So fellas How long have you been on Court Rivals?
[krishnasitlani] About a year and couple of weeks.
[mutigers28] Since the start of Season 5.
[gochiefwahoo14] Season 6.
[Urbanstien] Season 2 Vet, But I took off a few seasons to rehab a knee injury after my gunshot wound.
[24Bryant24] Oh man it seems like forever, lets see. Its 2010. I joined in 2008. June, 2008 ... about 558 days. smile
[Sirvini] It was a year last november.
[thechamp] I started season 2, went till like season 9 then retired, now i'm back for more.
[Doctor Nick] Well, a couple of years ago, Kaz told a bunch of his friends about a basketball
simulation game he had been working on. Some of us beta tested, some of us played,
and some of us didn't. About a year ago, December 2008, I asked Kaz how the game was
going, and if I could offer any assistance. I had just finished my last graduate
class, and suddenly had some more free time on my hands. Unfortunately I have
absolutely no background in computer programming, so we decided that I'd probably
best be suited to being a forum mod. So voila, Doctor Nick was created.
[Axe-Grinder] A long time now. I started in [edit], playing with [edit], as a [edit].  I
really enjoyed playing with [edit], and largely based my player on
[edit]'s player, [edit].
[Charles] Hey guys, what is your purpose here on Court Rivals?
[krishnasitlani] To enjoy the the forum and excitement of the game.
[mutigers28] To win a few championships and meet some great people. I still need to accomplish the first one.
[gochiefwahoo14] My main purpose is to win a championship, win a 1st team, and have fun and good talks on the forum.
[Urbanstien] It takes up time in between customers now that I don't have rehab.
[24Bryant24] Mainly its to ... get away from school/homework as well as discuss the world (Why I never really use the forums devoted to CR)
[Sirvini] try to win a championship with my team.
[thechamp] To put up big numbers.
[Doctor Nick] Those details can be seen in the "CR staff responsibilities" thread. My original
intention was to just be a forum mod. But in doing that, I saw the need for much
better communication between the CR community and the staff. So I started
concentrating more on the suggestions forum, and talking with the community to see
what kinds of things they'd like to see in the game. I do feel very bad that many of
the things we've discussed have not been implemented yet, but I'm a positive person
so I have hope. Though I do feel we've had some good additions to the game in the
past half-year that kind of get overlooked in favor of things that don't get added.
[Axe-Grinder] I'm trying to be a bridge at the moment. On the forums, I see my main
focus as trouble-shooting. Doctor Nick and I have a nice "good cop/bad
cop" thing going now.
[Kenny] How has your Court Rivals experience been like since you joined?
[krishnasitlani] Its been great but could be more if there will changes in the game.
[mutigers28] it has been very good. at the start i wasnt sure what to do, then around season 8 i joined teams with good captains and i started to understand the game WAY more... now I understand it alot.
[gochiefwahoo14] It has pretty good, but if the activity of the mods was better, it would be a much better experience.
[Urbanstien] I've had some ups and downs. Wish I coulda been here for The Bluntastic 10's final season(a bunch of great guys). That was probably my biggest down. As for the ups, I really like doing the radio shows with the guys. Had a lotta fun with that.Besides that It would be the fact that 98% of the people on here are cool and enjoy reading some of the stuff they write.
[24Bryant24] For about the first 5 months it was AMAZING. Thats when Kazz and Doocar were on pretty much every day and would make the game even better. Oh well, CR was amazing!
[Sirvini] Started out slow, found the forum, Got awesome, won some championships with Marv and the crew, lost a championship, took a mental break from the game, and now trying to come back to win again.
[thechamp] It was better at the beginning but now there are so many n00bs it kinda sucks.
[Doctor Nick] It's great. The community here is great. There are a lot of knowledgeable people who
are extremely interested in helping improve this game. I think I've been pleasantly
surprised by the number of people who want to help, and the great ideas that they
come up with. I also think the community has been very understanding with me when
things don't get changed. I try to be respectful of all users, I answer every e-mail
I get, and I like to think I get some of that respect back. I'm a big believer in
treating people the way they start out treating you. If you talk to me intelligently
and maturely, you're going to get that same type of response. If you talk to me with
a terrible attitude, I'm not going to be inclined to help you out very much.
Thankfully, I've encountered much more of the former here.
[Axe-Grinder] Overall, good.  I enjoyed it when the team I played for - [edit] made the
S[edit] [edit].
The game's come a long way. I think it could go a lot further. Obviously,
there are times when it's frustrating to be a mod, but that's ok. Mostly.
Game-wise, some changes still have to be made. I think with some patience
and perseverance, it can go further still.
[Charles] Hey guys the Sportsman Award was annouced today,how do you feel about the choices?
[krishnasitlani] Hmmmm, It was a set of good nominies though but I think does guys deserve it.
[mutigers28] Great choices.
[gochiefwahoo14] No comment.
[Urbanstien] I feel that it couldn't have gone to anyone better.
[24Bryant24] Really? Man I don't check the forums anymore. Where exactly?
[Sirvini] In the general forum and great guys both deserve it.
[thechamp] I was disappointed that I didn't win it, I may not be the best player in the game like I used to be, but I even post in my team forum and pass the ball a little bit now.
[Doctor Nick] Sportsman Award is a great thing. While in a competitive environment, it's still
important and not always easy, to be respectful to others. And I think it's a great
thing that we can acknowledge that. It's also great that the community has a say in
deciding who to nominate.
[Axe-Grinder] Given I had a large part to play in the choices, I thought that they were
good. I think all the sportsmanship awards that have been given out - thus
far - went out to people that the forum membership generally agreed with.
[Kenny] Do you think Court Rivals is heading in the right direction and why?
[krishnasitlani] Slightly not, We must have somthing really new to make this more interesting
[mutigers28] I'd like to think it is, but I dont know. Axe and Doctor Nick are doing wonderful jobs, but I wish Kaz would get on more.
[gochiefwahoo14] No comment.
[Urbanstien] It looks like they are adding a few things, like I said I haven't been here for a while. But it still seams "train your main to over 300 and have a good capt. adjust your sliders and pray the sim doesn't randomly bang you in the ass come playoffs" I think they need to work on this somehow.I Don't know how, because I'm to stoned to think straight or really care that much right now. I'm just back having fun.
[24Bryant24] No. I think we all no why, there are no new changes to the game! Kazz pulls out some excuses that there isn't much more to improve. I mean, GLB, Manager League, Buzzerbeater are all still active and making LOTS of improvements and they've been around for a shitload longer.
[Sirvini] I'm here to play the game, sure there are things i would change but if i always got my way i wouldn't be here right now because i would be in an Sirvini sandwich with those two chicks i met last night.
[thechamp] with people like you doing interviews it helps a lot, but kaz needs to get more into it like he used to.
[Doctor Nick] That obviously depends on who you ask. It's no secret that we've lost a lot of the
veteran players in recent seasons. But in my mind, Court Rivals is like any other
game. For each person, it has a finite "shelf life". No one plays the same video
game forever. Your interest can only last so long. New users come in and take their
place, it's a cycle. I just hope that they really enjoy the game while they are
here. This game is what you make it. If you come here and enjoy the game as it is,
then I think you'll probably have a good time. If you come here and just think about
what the game doesn't have, and spend your time complaining in the forums, then no,
you won't enjoy it as much. I'm not going to sit here and tell anyone that Court
Rivals is perfect. That would be looking through rose colored glasses. Court Rivals
has a lot of potential. I think there are plenty of great ideas that can be added to
improve the game, and I'm working to try and get them in
here.
[Axe-Grinder] Yes, but slowly at the moment. I'd implore patience and perseverance, and
some common sense (on suggestions, and when making complaints). As Doctor
Nick stated in his interview, we make suggestions in the mod-cave.
[Charles] Of all the new things popping up in the forums,what do you think has the most potential for success?
[krishnasitlani] The Court Rivals DRAFT.
[mutigers28] The Draft or The Let's Pass Pinoy Teamwork Thread - recreated.
[gochiefwahoo14] The Jordan Community Rankings wink
[Urbanstien] The biggest potential by far would be The UrbalT Show with superT and myself. That just may be too much for CR to handle.
[24Bryant24] That hall of fame thing seems alright, your interview is pretty good. Everything else has no potential.
[Sirvini] Not the draft thing.
[thechamp] well the most impressive thing that is popping up isn't in the forums, but in my pants.
[Doctor Nick] There have been a lot of good ideas lately, and Axe and I have been posting many of
them in the mod cave. Being a numbers guy, I'm always in favor of having more
statistics to look at. I think it might be time to take a look at merging Kareem and
Bird back together. A few months ago, I had also started a discussion about the
future of gym rat. The reason I haven't posted anything about that in a while is
because even if we can to a conclusion, I'm not sure anything would be done about it
anyway. Figuring out a way to automate players transfers is another thing we'd love
to do. Which idea has the most potential for success? That's hard to say because
different community members want different things, so each idea is going to be loved
by different people. At this point, I'll say the implementation of ANY idea would be
a success because it would show the community that we're active and still trying to
improve the game.
[Axe-Grinder] There are lots of small little cosmetic things that we (in the mod-cave)
are fans of, and shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Still, some of
the larger changes suggested could be brought into the game relatively
soon.
Without giving anything away, Doctor Nick and I have been talking about a
lot of the ideas, and are currently involved in prioritizing them.
[Kenny] yikes Ok,which one of you farted?
[krishnasitlani] (*_*) 
[mutigers28] Why is everyone looking at me? tongue
[gochiefwahoo14] Oops
[Urbanstien] Farted??? I thought that was your breath. JK It was me.
[24Bryant24] KIMBO.
[Sirvini] up to here the questions were good. wink
[thechamp] me, you got beef?
[Doctor Nick] No comment.
[Axe-Grinder] I think that was the curry we had for lunch.
[Charles] Now we know it was more than one of you.No shame *fart* oops. hmm
Heys guys who do you feel is the Top Team,and Player in Court Rivals?

[krishnasitlani] I think that should be us, Kiddings. Always Ballin is doing a good job with C.E.R.N being the top scorer. 
[mutigers28] I'd say either FU or Dyestat, and for Jordan league it has to be CTTF. The best player in CR history is tough, but I'll go with S U P E R M A N/Pino Pino or Schlob Myknob.
[gochiefwahoo14] Well I havent been following any other league then Jordan this season so im gonna put a tie between RoLP and Always Ballin, Assault rifle AK-47 of Bloody Mary is the best player imo.
[Urbanstien] The top team and player you say?? Gotta be THE TANKS lead by their fearless leader Frank the Tank. But I may be bias I always stick up for fellow "smokers"
[24Bryant24] Speedsters smile Me smile
[Sirvini] Probably a team in kareem. and on if it's players.
[thechamp] I think after a few days of training i'll be the best player in all of court rivals like in my glory days, and i don't know my team name but we're the best cuz i'm on it.
[Doctor Nick] All I know is that whenever we've gone through award winners before posting them,
Shlob Myknob always seems to be up there. He's 2nd all-time in Court Rivals points,
and it has mostly come against top competition, so I think he has to be considered.
I realize basketball is about much more than points, but Myknob is usually so far
ahead of the rest of the pack. As for team, most community members probably wouldn't
know them, but Aidslol was the team to beat the first couple of seasons. They easily
won the first ever CR championship, and then disbanded halfway through the second
season when the sim was changed. Poor sportsmans, perhaps, but they dominated during
the first sim. For more recent team, Just Blaze won 2 back-to-back championships in
Kareem. That's hard to do. And while Ballin' for Dummies didn't win a championship,
they also had a 40-2 record in Bird in season 12, and I think that should be
acknowledged. In Jordan, Raiders of the Lost Panties
are also multiple championship winners. Apologies if I've been any multiple
winners. It'd be easier if we had a playoff statistics database to browse through.
[laughs] lol
[Axe-Grinder] Well, I don't really feel that comfortable talking about Bird/Jordan/West,
Kareem's the league I know best. It's a really tight race there this
season.
Outsiders, Just Blaze and of course Boom goes the Odenite would be my
favorites at the moment. And Pawtucket Pats, South Dragons and Pelotas
Pequenos just outside.  Players -- Zack Roundball (blocks), Roadblock
Destro (steals) and Kevin Garnett (rebounds) all impress me.
[Kenny] How can Court Rivals bring in more members in your opinion?
[krishnasitlani] By doing something really really interesting. How Bout CourtRivals AllStar.(Kareem Vs. Bird) 
[mutigers28] Updating the home page would be good, and being more active on Kaz' part. For the users, when n00bs sign up and see all the negactive talk about the game, they probably think the game is bad and will leave. So a better attitude will help too.
[gochiefwahoo14] Add new things like a shot chart to the PbP, simple things that attract people. And more advertising might help.
[Urbanstien] I would advertise on those music sites all the "Younger" adults download music from. Since that makes up the majority of the CR community. It may cost you some at the start but I'm sure they will get their money back plus some.
[24Bryant24] When I looked at the face of court rivals, I thought it looked like a poor piece of shit. Till this day, it looks like a poor piece of shit. Wanna know how? Make new graphics kazzy. Or a graphical LPBP?
[Sirvini] ban the shitty ones that ruin it for the rest of us.
[thechamp] say that hot girls play the game or something like that.
[Doctor Nick] Word of mouth, mostly. I'd hope that people here have a good enough time playing the
game that they'd tell their friends about it. Many community members seem to be in
high school, and I'd hope as they move on from there, and go to college, that maybe
they can tell people they meet in college about Court Rivals. The more members this
game has, the better off it will be. I've also suggested to Kaz that he could
advertise on a player or team page on basketball-reference.com, but I don't think he
has done that.
[Axe-Grinder] Membership's a cycle. It's the nature of all things of this nature to have
a bit of a up and down as far as membership goes. It's plateauing at the
moment, but it'll continue to rise and dip - rinse repeat - for a while to
come.  There are quite a few changes I'd like to see happen, but - again -
patience and perseverance. It's my motto.
[Kenny and Charles] Did you have a good time on the show?
[krishnasitlani] It was awesome. Hope to be balk after few episodes. 
[mutigers28] Yes, I loved sitting in Charles' recliner big_smile
[gochiefwahoo14] Yessir.
[Urbanstien] Had a great time on the show now where are the naked women and "happy" cookies I was promised.
[24Bryant24] Indeeedddd!
[Sirvini] umm sure.
[thechamp] loved it
[Doctor Nick] I did! Thank you very much for having me. It's always a pleasure to interact with
the community here. Please send me a message if you ever have any more questions.
[Axe-Grinder] Indeed. The thai curry we all had for lunch was excellent.
[Kenny] What the...is that chrishs2000 walking through the studio?
[Charles] No thats some new guy chrishs2001.Oh snap!!!! Call Security!!!

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Sidebox-FBI-Agent.jpg

[Kenny]Looks like they caught the guy outside the studio.That wraps up our show, thats it for today well I'm Kenny Smith

===============================================================================================================

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/EvilGrasshoppa/Court%20Rivals/ballin8-1-1.jpg

Episode 7:
Halloween Special with the Owner of Franchise Connection:
[Kenny] Welcome to a new edition of Inside Court Rivals knucklehead.
[Charles] Glad to see you back Kenny, man I missed being here.
[Kenny] Hey Chuck, anything on my shoulder? Feels like something keeps grabbing me. http://emoticons4u.com/crazy/1034.gif
[Charles] I don't see nothing there but your jacket keeps moving, I love this new recliner Kenny.
[Kenny] Don't get to comfortable we have a very special guess in the studio today.
[Charles] I can't wait to fire questions at this guy naptownplayers owner of Franchise Connection.
[Kenny] So naptownplayers how many seasons have the Franchise Connection been in Court Rivals??
[naptownplayers] 6 seasons formly The Naptown Boyz.
[Charles] With 2 Superstar caliber players on your team,who tends to control the locker room?
[naptownplayers] Stokke controls the locker room he is our vet.
[Kenny] Will it be F - Jack Frost or G - Allison Stokke that will lead the team to the promise land? Charles said it would be your team mascot.
[naptownplayers] It has to be a team effort.
[Charles] What team do you think gives you the toughest matchup?
[naptownplayers] For us all teams are tough because they are gunning for us.
[Kenny] What player do find to be the toughest player to face as an opponent?
[naptownplayers] All are tough because you don't know what to expect.
[Charles] Do you feel Court Rivals needs to add a Coach Award? An award for the best managed team?
[naptownplayers] Any award is good here in the C.R.
[Kenny] Make your case for why you would be deserving of such an award if there was one?
[naptownplayers] I think I need to win more championships to get a coach award.
[Charles] Win or lose whats the teams plans for next season?
[naptownplayers] We will,Heard we might be losing Stokke from what I hear in the forums he may be ready to shine in jordan.
[Kenny] If you win any chance of doing it again next season?
[naptownplayers] My lips are sealed.
[Charles] Did you have a good time on the show?
[naptownplayers] Yes, I'm sure everyone would agree the things you (Team Nucleus) and Cpark do for the game is a breath of fresh air.
You were missed while you were away. Thanks for having me here. Good luck in the play-offs everyone F.C. all the way-lol
[Charles] and I'm Charles Barkley till next time goodnight.

===============================================================================================================

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/EvilGrasshoppa/Predrag-Popovic-Pop-2013_zps9c45659e.png

Episode 8:
UNBA Breaking News:
[Predrag Popovic] Hi everyone, I'm Predrag Popovic and welcome to a new edition of Inside Court Rivals.
Sorry about Kenny and Charles not being in the studio this eveing.
They have come out of retirement to play for the UNBA All-Stars and were not able to make it to the studio in time following tonights game.

Breaking News just in........TN has the report....TN whats the news?

Team Nucleus wrote:

Good evening everyone and welcome to your 1st show Pop big_smile

[Predrag Popovic] Thanks, so whats the scoop Nuc?

Team Nucleus wrote:

I'd like to let everyone know that the UNBA is expanding into Jordan.
We'd like to announce a new addition to the UNBA Alliance and our 1st UNBA team in the Jordan League.
UNBA Bayhawkz (Jordan League)
http://www.courtrivals.com/showTeamProf … ?tid=13103

[Predrag Popovic] Congratulations TN looking to make some noise in the Jordan League I see.
How are you going to make it work with teams in both leagues?

Team Nucleus wrote:

I'm hands off when it comes to the Bayhawkz, I trust the Captains there to do whats best for their team.
I love this addition to the UNBA Family, it allows some of our members the flexibility to experience both Leagues.
It also gives us the flexibility of maybe having a Classic and Jordan League Champion in the same season wink
Hey Pop, here comes Kenny and Charles now.

[Kenny] Hi guys, me and Chuck are tired as hell, this game isn't made for us old guys.
Those young bucks out there get better and better each year.

[Charles]Hey fellas I think Imma lay down on my recliner for a while,I'm tired.
I'll talk to you guys in a bit.

[Predrag Popovic] Glad you guys made it to the studio.
How was the game?

[Kenny] Well Pop believe it or not Knuckhead over there had a great game.
Charles had 14 points, 21 rebounds, 4 assists, and 5 steals tonight.
I did ok I guess but nothing worth bragging about yet.
Congrats on adding the Bayhawkz to our family Nuc.

Team Nucleus wrote:

Thanks Kenny I have a feeling you'll be bragging soon enough.
Hey Kenny look at your boy over there, hes lights out already lol
Yo Chuck, Chuck..........CHUCK!!!!

[Charles] ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Kenny]Now hes getting old, I'm full of energy. Ha

[Predrag Popovic] Never fails, Charles hardly made it through an entire episode before never mind now lol.
Well hate to cut it short but seems we have been warned of a possible threat to our studio.
Seems someone left a letter on our desk and all its signed A thats all. Nothing else.
We can't take any risks so we'll have to cut it short for this time.

[Kenny] Yup, Thats it for this week tune in next time. I really would love to know what that A on that letter stands for....hmmmmmm.
Well I'm Kenny Smith.
[Charles]ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwn sorry about that everyone and I'm Charles Barkley till next time goodnight.
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/EvilGrasshoppa/Dunham-Achmed-photo_zps24501a9e.png

Ah ha,ha,ha those eediots don't know its eeee joke shhhhhhh ha,ha,ha. I Keel You!!!!

Last edited by Team Nucleus (2013-04-19 15:05:00)

#2 2010-02-08 04:56:26

cokemachine
Lolol Ninthplayer
Smiling Assassins
Accomplishments: 18
PM

Re: Inside Court Rivals with Kenny and Charles

Team Nucleus wrote:

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk14 … lin8-1.jpg

Episode 5:
Satans Heroes in Review:
[Kenny] Welcome to a another edition of Inside Court Rivals.
[Charles] Hey Kenny I ran 3 miles today,I'm poofed.
[Kenny] Well Chuck I'm finally glad you got off that dam recliner but we have the Satans Heroes Owner in the studio this evening *cokemachine*
[Charles] What he doing here again? That guy cokemachine is in my new recliner again Kenny.
[Kenny] Chuck forget the recliner right now man.
[Charles] After running today man that recliner sure looks nice Kenny.After the show it'll be lights out for me.
[Kenny] Welcome back to the show,Hey cokemachine how do you think Satans Heroes are fairing this season?
[cokemachine] Well Kenny, I think we are going alright but could be better since we came off a Gym Rat season. Most games have been close I think the most we lost by is about 20 points.
[Kenny] How long has Satans Heroes been around Court Rivals?
[cokemachine] We started about 10 games into season 11. We went alright in that season going 29-2 without a full team.
[Charles] Who are your top players and why?
[cokemachine] If you mean points wise then it would be Bret Murphy and Sam McGuffie who are right next to each other in total points. We all contribute to our team equally though because we have different roles. Chris Adams has been playing well lately getting 10 assists in some games.
[Kenny] Whats your plans for next season?
[cokemachine] Well next season we have decided to move to Bird for a change then probably come back season 16 (if we are still around).
[Charles] I hear your entered into the draft is this true?
[cokemachine] Yes, this is true we probably won't get anyone because we have a full team and hopefully no one will leave.
[Kenny] Who are you scouting for your 1st Round Pick?
[cokemachine] I haven't really looked into that I probably will if I know that someone is definitely leaving or when more players join.
[cokemachine] I don't think so since we are moving to Bird next season I don't think I will be able to get one because of all the better scorers like Black Rain of Full Eclipse and Kobe Bryant of RK Croquet Hoes. But you never know only time will tell.
[Kenny] What would put the Heroes over the top to make them champions?
[cokemachine] If we gym ratted again then we would have a good chance but if we don't then we won't even make a championship game. I don't have plans on gym ratting again anytime soon but if the team wants to I will take one for the team.
[Charles] You want anything to drink,It's almost New Years Day?
[cokemachine] Yeah I will have a cold one thanks.
[Kenny] What are you doing tonight for New Years Eve?
[cokemachine] Well it's my b'day so I will party.
[Charles and Kenny] Happy Birthday cokemachine!!!!!
[Kenny] Thats it for today Chuck.Well I'm Kenny Smith
[Charles]and I'm Charles Barkley till next time Happy New Year and goodnight everyone.

Fixed. Can you see where?

I'M BACK!!!

#3 2010-02-08 12:10:38

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Michael Jordan
UNBA Globetrotters
PM  Website

um no....Where?
If its only this then I found it smile

Last edited by Team Nucleus (2010-02-08 12:13:34)

#4 2010-02-08 17:13:41

cokemachine
Lolol Ninthplayer
Smiling Assassins
Accomplishments: 18
PM

Yup you got it.

I'M BACK!!!

#5 2011-05-12 03:09:06

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Michael Jordan
UNBA Globetrotters
PM  Website

Inside Court Rivals is back!!!
Kenny and Charles will be returning this season and boy do they got news to share with you.
Its gonna be one hell of a summer wink

#6 2011-09-13 16:44:09

VALARY
Accomplishments: 0
PM

Yes you are right
good post

I see definitely that mostly it is inevitable to use skilled and with high-pitched pay job, principally if you overall have not the reliable experience predominantly. That’s why I quicken you to receive cv writing service  secretly.

#7 2011-12-01 22:36:05

weddingcall
Banned
PM

I love Court Rivals

#8 2011-12-17 11:00:10

trowa08
Deadly Assassin
Project Genesis
Accomplishments: 41
PM

wow

|HB Assassins Allstars| -Team Captain- -CLASSIC- "Season 26 Champion S23 runner up"
|HB AssassinsX| -Team Captain- -JORDAN- "Season 26 Champion S25 runner up S-22,23 Elite 8"
|Project Genesis| -CLASSIC- "Seasons 27-28-29 Champions[3peat] "
http://www.courtrivals.com/images/sigs/5183.jpg

#9 2012-10-27 06:26:41

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Michael Jordan
UNBA Globetrotters
PM  Website

Guess whos coming back? big_smile

#10 2012-10-27 08:00:20

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Michael Jordan
UNBA Globetrotters
PM  Website

I heard Kenny and Charles are hosting the UNBA Globetrotters draft? big_smile
http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewt … ?id=131269
*ripple*

Last edited by Team Nucleus (2012-10-27 08:00:42)

#11 2012-10-28 04:25:20

lestatpierer
PM

Nice posts!

#12 2012-11-02 06:19:12

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Michael Jordan
UNBA Globetrotters
PM  Website

This week on Inside Court Rivals....We have an exclusive interview with naptownplayers owner of Franchise Connection big_smile

Last edited by Team Nucleus (2012-11-02 06:20:35)

#13 2012-11-02 07:32:16

cpark59
PM

Awesome, can't wait. Nice work TN! smile

Sunshine Swing | S.H.I.E.L.D | Domestic Fight Club | High Hopes |Return of TL |
Sunshine Swing - S27,30, 32, 33 Runner-up, Season 28 and 29 Jordan Champions!
High Hopes Season 38 Classic Champions! We broke the curse!

#14 2012-11-03 13:45:43

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Michael Jordan
UNBA Globetrotters
PM  Website

This weeks episode with be aired by tonight smile

#15 2012-11-04 05:33:03

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Michael Jordan
UNBA Globetrotters
PM  Website

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/EvilGrasshoppa/Court%20Rivals/ballin8-1-1.jpg

Episode 7:
Halloween Special with the Owner of Franchise Connection:
[Kenny] Welcome to a new edition of Inside Court Rivals knucklehead.
[Charles] Glad to see you back Kenny, man I missed being here.
[Kenny] Hey Chuck, anything on my shoulder? Feels like something keeps grabbing me. http://emoticons4u.com/crazy/1034.gif
[Charles] I don't see nothing there but your jacket keeps moving, I love this new recliner Kenny.
[Kenny] Don't get to comfortable we have a very special guess in the studio today.
[Charles] I can't wait to fire questions at this guy naptownplayers owner of Franchise Connection.
[Kenny] So naptownplayers how many seasons have the Franchise Connection been in Court Rivals??
[naptownplayers] 6 seasons formly The Naptown Boyz.
[Charles] With 2 Superstar caliber players on your team,who tends to control the locker room?
[naptownplayers] Stokke controls the locker room he is our vet.
[Kenny] Will it be F - Jack Frost or G - Allison Stokke that will lead the team to the promise land? Charles said it would be your team mascot.
[naptownplayers] It has to be a team effort.
[Charles] What team do you think gives you the toughest matchup?
[naptownplayers] For us all teams are tough because they are gunning for us.
[Kenny] What player do find to be the toughest player to face as an opponent?
[naptownplayers] All are tough because you don't know what to expect.
[Charles] Do you feel Court Rivals needs to add a Coach Award? An award for the best managed team?
[naptownplayers] Any award is good here in the C.R.
[Kenny] Make your case for why you would be deserving of such an award if there was one?
[naptownplayers] I think I need to win more championships to get a coach award.
[Charles] Win or lose whats the teams plans for next season?
[naptownplayers] We will,Heard we might be losing Stokke from what I hear in the forums he may be ready to shine in jordan.
[Kenny] If you win any chance of doing it again next season?
[naptownplayers] My lips are sealed.
[Charles] Did you have a good time on the show?
[naptownplayers] Yes, I'm sure everyone would agree the things you (Team Nucleus) and Cpark do for the game is a breath of fresh air.
You were missed while you were away. Thanks for having me here. Good luck in the play-offs everyone F.C. all the way-lol
[Charles] and I'm Charles Barkley till next time goodnight.

Last edited by Team Nucleus (2012-11-04 05:35:07)

#16 2012-11-04 05:40:55

cpark59
PM

Haha, nice work. Thanks for the mention tongue

Sunshine Swing | S.H.I.E.L.D | Domestic Fight Club | High Hopes |Return of TL |
Sunshine Swing - S27,30, 32, 33 Runner-up, Season 28 and 29 Jordan Champions!
High Hopes Season 38 Classic Champions! We broke the curse!

#17 2012-11-14 06:21:50

Kingsley Aghedo
PM

- No more spam! -

#18 2013-04-18 21:48:13

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Michael Jordan
UNBA Globetrotters
PM  Website

News just in........Kenny and Charles will not be able to host the show tonight due to them coming out of retirement to play for the UNBA All-Stars
http://www.courtrivals.com/showTeamProf … ?tid=13157

There will be a very special host to bring you the big UNBA news at 11 though wink

#19 2015-04-27 04:57:22

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Michael Jordan
UNBA Globetrotters
PM  Website

You already know now that I'm returning to CR, so are Kenny and Charles big_smile

#20 2015-04-27 22:59:59

12jonnyb
PM

LETS go. If you need a interview pm me I got one for you.

back

#21 2015-04-27 23:11:05

Team Nucleus
Press Member
Michael Jordan
UNBA Globetrotters
PM  Website

12jonnyb wrote:

LETS go. If you need a interview pm me I got one for you.

Def could use 1 or 2 reporters to help with future projects wink

#22 2015-12-19 10:21:19

crothers
Lyle Lanley
Globex Corporation
Accomplishments: 65
PM

Great read mate; really need more of this sorta stuff.

#23 2018-02-22 01:04:46

certvalue123
Banned
PM  Website

hi there.. really nice information.. i was looking for this since a long time…really appreciate the amount of work which you have put into to it.. thanks for sharing

I love Court Rivals!

• Index
  •  » Media
  •  » Inside Court Rivals with Kenny and Charles

Board footer