How to Play Synopsis
Court Rivals is a browser based game. The objective of the game is to have your team win the league championship. You can accomplish this by assembling a team of 10 players and having each member of your team train his or her attributes.
The amount you can train daily is limited by the number of training credits you have. Every day at midnight ET, you receive a fresh set of training credits with which you can train.
Every night at 10 PM ET, if you are on a team then you will play in a simulated game. A box score will be generated for the simulated game so that you can login after the game and determine how your player did.
There is a full tutorial for Court Rivals that is automatically displayed when you first create an account and login to the game. If you are unsure of the details regarding how to play, then please follow the tutorial.
- MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ... You are only allowed to create one account per person. If a player is found having multiple accounts then he will be questioned, and he will be at risk of having ALL of his accounts deleted
- No bots are allowed ... Using automated software to train your stats or automate anything in Court Rivals is strictly against the rules
- No spamming is allowed ... If you're found using the in-game mail system to promote your product without permission, you will be banned
- No intentional exploiting is allowed ... I'm sure there is a bug here and there in the game. If you find one, please bring to the Court Rivals team's attention immediately and do not exploit it or share it publicly.
- No harassment is allowed ... Do not harass other players via in game mail or on the forums. You will be warned for doing so and if you continue to do so you run the risk of losing your account. Trash talking IS allowed but personal barbs/insults are not.